|OUR MISSION STATEMENT|
"We are a parish that seeks to know God and to make Jesus Christ known to others through Worship, Witness, Fellowship and Services."
THE PARISH OF COMBERMERE
The Anglican Parish of Combermere is a community of four historic congregations in the beautiful Madawaska Valley. Our churches are found in the communities along Highway 60 and County Road 62, just east of Algonquin
Every Sunday each congregation gathers to worship God whose love created and sustains us, who has redeemed us, and who call us into holiness. We welcome visitors and particularly appreciate children in our midst. The Lord's Table is open to all persons who receive Holy Communion in their own parish.
Our parish is over 110 years old. It consisted of congregations in Combermere, Barry's Bay, Centreview and Bell's Rapids until 1942 when Whitney and Madawaska were linked to it. The six congregations formally became the Parish of Combermere in 1956. The Centreview and Bell's Rapids congregations now worship with St. Paul's, Combermere. For more specific information please visit the site provided for each congregation.
All the members of the congregations are ministers in our parish. Please feel free to approach any of us should you have questions or needs.
Contact us by phone @ 613-756-3504